Adding live chat to your blog/website gives you another means to communicate with your website visitor.
It is especially useful for e-commerce website whereby product support is much needed. A live chat would be a good experience for the visitor who needs immediate dedicated assistance.
- clear instructions for setting up wordpress blog and website
- use of separate Jabber account for each agent
- can add agent’s account to Adium easily
- has powerful command such as “!push www.google.com”, which will push your visitor to another webpage
- nicer default chat interface (cleaner and bigger font)
For now, Olark is my choice!
- ← A method to easily create multiple email accounts (gmail)
- How to ALWAYS earn $10 for each Groupon deal →