I have started a new blog at samwize.com, powered by a new, nicer & better blogging framework.
Read on why I made the switch: http://samwize.com/2012/09/10/switched-from-wordpress-to-octopress/
Most of my blog posts will be published on samwize.com from now on. As for just2us.com, I will find another purpose (but existing posts will remain here).
What’s posted on samwize.com in the last 2 weeks:<article>
- I bought samwize.com for 99 cents
- How to write Getter/Setter for static variables
- Non-ASCII Character in Python File
- Paros – a mitmproxy with GUI for sniffing HTTP traffic
- Adding and Using Custom Font in iOS
- Sphinx – Documentation for Python
- Hide “All My Files” in Mac’s Finder
- How to setup Octopress on Github Pages
- Switched WordPress to Octopress</article> <article> <footer></footer> </article>
- ← setuptools – Python tool to distribute and install your SDK/package
- October Posts in samwize.com →